Please help me decide :o)

xFlossy

First of all, I am sorry of this is the wrong section, if it is, please feel free to move it.

I am tossing up between By Candlelight and Perfect Topping msf, I have blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin. I'm not sure which shade of foundation I am as I have never really been to mac to get it matched.

I just bought blonde msf and I was wondering if someone could help me decide which msf I should get out of the two. Is By Candlelight more of a bronzer or can be used as a highlight? or is Perfect topping better as it can be used as a blush and a highlight? I'm so confused! lol.

I have a feeling Blonde and Perfect Topping are similar in colour, I have looked here and on Google for swatches in the same picture to no avail (Or perhaps I am not using the right search terms).

Thanks in advance Ladies
smiles.gif

Junkie

Perfect Topping (to me) is more of a highlighter. I wouldn't use it as a blush, it would just make you shiny with very little colour pay-off depending on how light you actually are. By Candlelight can be used as a bronzer and a blush.

xFlossy

I'm pretty pale, Im the second lightest in the revlon mousse foundations if that helps? I was hoping for more of a highlighter, I was planning on using blonde as a blush from the darker side and a highlighter from the light.

Thanks for your reply
smiles.gif

Susanne

I use both MSFs as a highlighter. I am NC 25 right now. From these two I like Perfect Topping more.

If you want a MSF to be used as a blush I would recommend to wait for Stereo Rose or Petticoat - both will come back in July.

FiestyFemme

I love By Candlelight, and I only use it for a highlight. I'm fairly light (NC 15/20), and it works well on me.
smiles.gif

xFlossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I use both MSFs as a highlighter. I am NC 25 right now. From these two I like Perfect Topping more.

If you want a MSF to be used as a blush I would recommend to wait for Stereo Rose or Petticoat - both will come back in July.

At this point, I am leaning more toward By Candlelight. I have just seen someone use it on one of the Videos and it's sold me. I will wait, for those two to come out! Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I love By Candlelight, and I only use it for a highlight. I'm fairly light (NC 15/20), and it works well on me.
smiles.gif

Nice, you just sold it for me haha! Thank you!
smiles.gif

xFlossy

Nice thank you so much! Awe she has Lightscapade! *jealous*!

I just bought by candlelight, and my blonde arrive today!
smiles.gif

Latest posts