Please help me out with Everyday Minearls!

Rouaa

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie and I really need some help!
I've got I.D Medium Beige, but it's too light and to pinkish/greyish for me. I need something that is yellowish and golden.
So I checked EDM out and found a few shades, but I don't know what to choose.
And I don't want to but the test kit and then buy the actuall full size, because I'm in need of a foundation now (I have acne, and I want to cover it up, even if it's not that bad
winks.gif
) and it takes a while to get the parcel to Sweden
winks.gif

So what do you think? What shade should I take? I'm going to buy the "I can't belive it kit".

The shades I found that might me similiar to me is: Sandy Medium (looks more yellow and is more yellow than pink for what I've heard. Any experience?), Medium Tan (would work perfect in spring and summer plus I can mix it with a lighter shade if I need something between, Light Olive (I don't know... I might be a bit olive and it looks like it's not that much of olive tones in it. What do you think?), Golden medium (looks a bit light, but yet again, I don't know), Medium Beige (does it look orange to you too?) and Winged butter (maybe too light?).

Do you have any other suggestion? please reply! I need every help I can get.

And two more things
winks.gif

What formula should I choose? I have a mixet skin. It's very oily in the T-zone and a bit dry on my jaw line and eyes.
And what under eye concealer should I choose? The peach och bisque one?

Here is a picture of me with only some blush on. I'm not as angry as I look
winks.gif
th_LMAO.gif

fotd_17_jan_1200577636.jpg

And here is a pic of me with some make-up on. As you all see, I'm very yellowish and I get a tiny bit lighter with my stupid foundation.
winks.gif
Don't mind the pose and the eye pic. Haha. It's from my FOTD on my blog.

14e_feb_1203029494.jpg

Thank you so much for reading my stupid questions
winks.gif
th_DANCE.gif

doniad101

Hiya there! Well with Everyday Minerals, they dont have a very big selection of colors like alimacosmetics.com does. Although your in need of foundation now, whatever foundation you used in your photos is awesome. Now I honestly think that you should order the test kit, because all your doing is paying for shipping and *trying* their products out. The thing is, you dont know what color works for you, or which formula, so why not *try* it out first? Their samples last for quite some time! I've ordered from them and was pleased at how long they lasted. Oh and remember...a little goes a long way!!!

Now for foundation color choices although we dont have similiar skintones, from looking at the swatches I would go for Medium Beige, Butter Tan and Winged Butter. For the formula, I would order one them in either semi-matte or intensive or matte. Intensive would be the best choice in my opinion, but thats up to you. Now for concealer and looking at swatches, I would go for either Intensive Medium or Peach. I hoped that help a little bit.

thelove4tequila

I used medium beige in Bare Minerals/Escentuals (whatever the hell its called lol) and I found it was still way too pink for me also! I've tried both Alima and EDM and I really like EDM the most. I tried the sample kit TWICE and found that golden medium is perfect for my yellowish olive skin tone. I really like matte foundation so I get golden medium in matte formula. But really its all about what you prefer. Not sure about the concealer as I do not wear that concealer.

BUT I agree with the poster above you should at least try the test kit. Good luck!