Please help me out with fade & felt blue

Becka

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for mac e/s colors that will look good in my crease and outer eye with felt blue and fade. I did put greystone in this quad but I don't think its working out for me, just doesn't seem to look good on me with the two blues. I'm an NC44-45 gal, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Here's a pic of my blues quad

depecher

Hello! I had horrible problems with Fade, so I threw it away. I use Moon's Reflection and have had success. I use Felt Blue with it and it works really well.

Have you seen this site? http://www.fairytale22.org/dusty/

It has a ton of color ideas. I hope this helps! =)

Cool Kitten

FELT BLUE

1.Wash of White Frost, Print, & did a heavy line around the eye, which I then smudged upward toward the crease, just blending it out as I went. I put Electra lightly on top of that and a little heavier at the inner eye. Lined the eyelid with Black Tied. This alone would have been a great smokey eye, especially if I would have gone a little heavier, but I used Felt Blue and put it on the outer eye and blended into the greys.

2. Felt Blue on the lid with Silly Goose (d/c) in the crease. Use windshield wiper motion to blend the two colors. Line with Black Tied.

3. Caring Coral on the lid into the crease with brush #224 Felt Blue on the top and bottom lashlines with brush#266

4. Surreal w/ Violet Pigment & Parfait Amour in crease & Felt Blue on outer corner.

Cool Kitten

FADE

1. Orb from lash to brow, Chill on inner corners to middle lid, Fade in crease, Prunella to line upper lashes & Heirloom to line lower.

2. Fade packed on lid, Aquadisiac in crease, Deep Truth to add more depth in outer crease.