Please help me with finding the right foundation

miss_primer

I am new to makeup. I just started playing with makeup and different looks this year. I have been using Bare Minerals and i got my shade matched to Golden Dark.

I bought my firs mac item not to long ago. It was a mineralized blush and now i am hooked. I was wonder what would be a similar foundation shade in mac for me to the Bare Minerals shade, Golden Dark?

I would get my shade matched at a mac store but i dont know when i will be going to one. I dont think it will be anytime soon. I live more than 2 hours away from a mac store. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TISH1124

Honestly...the only way you are going to get a true match is to go in and have them match you and even then it is trial and error..I have had to take back 3 colors before it was right. Just because one person wears a shade and they look similiar in complexion to you...That does not mean your shade will be the same...I would just hate for you to waste your money going off someone elses guess or shade suggestion. How about a Sephora...MUFE is fabulous!! It is slowly becoming the most preferred foundation.
IMO the color charts on line never show the actual real life color shade....And every monitor is different as far as the color you see.

Good Luck ... I hope you find the perfect shade

Latest posts