Please help me with lipstick and colors

sunsational

i want to start using lipsticks. what colors will look good on me and which lipsticks dont rub off easily and are moisturising? TIA

also, do i have to put lipstick on my top lips? i look weird with it on top. lol

pumpkincat210

What is your skin color?
I always put lipstick on my top lip...I don't see any reason why you wouldn't, do you have a picture?

Shavwi

I think it would probably look odd if you only put lipstick on your bottom lip. You should try some of MAC's darker lip colors because with your skintone you could probably pull them off well. I have a friend with similar coloring and she looks gorgeous when she borrows my MAC Media lipstick - it's a really deep dark burgundy color that looks goth on my pale skin. I think it would look gorgeous on you!

kimmy

you could always go to a MAC counter and have the MA try some lipsticks on you and see what you like best.

otherwise, you may want to try Spice it Up!, Desire, Rocker, Fresh Moroccan, Hipster, O or Shitake
smiles.gif
Sheer Plum would looke really good on you i think
greengrin.gif

sunsational

ill go to the counter when im free (not sure when). i checked out the swatches on their website and ive seen a few i like which includes O
smiles.gif