Please Help Me

sTaRRYeYeD

Ok everybody. Im gonna be coming out in my sisters wedding on May 27th. And I need some help with my hair and make up. 2 of the other girls have said that they areognna do Like the whole Betty Page pin up girl look. And I odnt think that will suit me well. The colors for her wedding are pink, brown, and ivory!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FYI- Im NC35, Brown eyes, and I have medium-long bleach blonde hair.

maxcat

Here's a question - does your sister want you all looking like fifties pinups? It's her wedding, her day, so you've got to go with what she wants to see in her wedding photos forever and ever...
And second... what do *you* feel looks best? You all don't have to be totally matchy-matchy... what are you wearing? what colour is it?
More info please!

sTaRRYeYeD

Well I think they are all going on how she is looking. But she has just said that she wants our hair down. Not all up. . . she hasnt gotton too specefic on the make up.

The dresses are chocolate brown that go just below the knees, and they have a pink sash just underneath the bust that ties in the back of the dress.

hotti82

i'd go with a nice smokey brown eye and pale pink on the lips; like maybe vex on the lid with bronze and concrete in the outer v/ crease; black eyeliner, mascara, maybe falsies and a nice pale pink gloss on the lips...

maxcat

I second that!! Though you can experiment with doing a fifties type eye style only in all browns with a chocolate liquid liner on the top lash line. If you have longer hair, set it in big curlers and let it loose, maybe pin it back on one side. So, fifties pin up but with a twist that works for you.

Hawkeye

Actually you are insanely lucky. You have the perfect colors to do the perfect makeup. I kid you not
smiles.gif
And they will tie in with the wedding

So here are the colors:
pink, brown, and ivory

and this is how you run with it

From lashline to crease use a pink (that is similar to the pink in the wedding)
From crease to browbone use ivory (Shroom is awesome)
NOW use a chocolate brown eyeliner to use a chocolate brown that you can blend easily with in your crease (outer 3rd and sweep below your eye

I would be tempted to say CG Shimmering sands would look stunning
OR
since I cannot necessarily tell you what I think would be perfect without seeing you and seeing what you have-and CG has the best thing at the current moment (SORRY im lazy lol)

This is what I would suggest-
All CG products and they come in this cute mix and max palette similar to macs!
smiles.gif

Snow blossom (from crease to browbone)
Pink Chiffon (From lashline to crease)
Either Swiss Chocolate or Tapestry Taupe for the crease

Now theres one more to put in there but i have no clue about that you can put a lipstick in but lets veer more towards leaving it alone for now

For the cheeks how about a nice spiced color that is more towards the browns? Like a bronzer, then a nice pink to pop like MAC Style (and you will be scared to death when you see the color but trust me its not scary)

And for the lipstick, I say go for a nice pink lip. Maybe use VGV lipstick and gloss together and boom there ya go
smiles.gif

sTaRRYeYeD

Thank You so much everyone!!! I swear I was reading all your recs. with a huge smile on my face!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Its all very helpful, Im gonna be picking up my dress today as well as my shoes. So Im gonna try all the looks with the dress!!! So thanks!!! Ill be sure to post pictures from the weding day for you all to see!!! =]