Please HELP! Prismique???? pix

thelove4tequila

Hi I'm really confussed and upset...I orderd MAC Black Tied on ebay. But what i got was Prismique. I never heard of that color, but I couldn't tell you what most color names are anyways. So I looked it up on ebay again (prismique) and came up like 3 COMPLETELY different colors!

Also, the bottom of the eyeshadow opens up and there is a little mirror along with a sponge applicator. I have MAC pots and none of mine ever opened. They aren't supposed to have a little compartment...right? Can someone help me out. Is it authentic? Please help!

__sorry i put the response from the seller below___
th_remoteImage-61.gif

MissMarley

no, that's a fake. no mac e/s ever had a sponge applicator or compartment in the bottom. report the seller to ebay, and file a complaint w/ paypal or whatever to get your money back.

ledonatella

Agreed, it's completely fake. There is a Prismique (which is very nice) but it's a whitish silvery glitter color, nothing at all like Black Tied!

thelove4tequila

I took some pictures of the the e/s. like I said I went on ebay and saw like 5 different colors for prismique e/s. So just to be sure, MAC has never sold e/s with little compartments? I don't want to accuse someone of something that's not true. It just makes me angry why people would do this.

Here are the pix

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/P8093236.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/P8093233.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/P8093232.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/P8093229.jpg

browneyedbaby

Sorry but yeah it's a fake. MAC have never made this style of e/s pot and they are fairly common fakes sadly.

Lalli

yup they are definant fakes. report the seller. file a claim and get your money back

caffn8me

Please report the seller to eBay, get a refund from PayPal and very important, please give negative feedback stating the item was fake before you do either of the other two things. That may warn other potential buyers.

Ambi

I'm sorry that happened to you :/
Most of the fake shadows say "Prismique" at the back of the pot with a number, like "prismique lustre 05" etc, [MAC doesn't number their shadows].

thelove4tequila

This is what she has to say after I filed an ebay complaint:

Hello. I am sorry that the box came apart - I honestly don't know how it might have happened. As about the compartment, this is Asian MAC and it has the added bonus of the small mirror (most people are happy when they see this). For some reason all the eye shadows say Prismique, these are not fake eye shadows.
You are welcome to return the eye shadow and you will be refunded as soon as I receive the eye shadow back. And please don't swear, it's very disrespectful.
Thanks. Here is the address where you can return the eye shadow:
Irina M.

(I said damn-wow!) THEN, when she saw my neg. feedback to her here is what she wrote:

I just saw your feedback and you will not be refunded even if you return the eye shadow unless you remove the bad feedback. You should have resolved this with me before leaving negative feedback! very unfair! I was willing to refund you even though the eye shadow was not fake. I buy it from reputable Asian MAC retailer... please remove the bad feedback and I will do the same. -Irina

Ambi

Haha, Asian MAC... An authentic copy!

Don't remove the negative though, she deserves it and it's a warning for others.

caffn8me

You'll get your money back through PayPal or eBay anyway so leave the negative feedback for all to see. Also make sure you forward her response to her negative feedback to eBay.

divaster

Just make sure you file with Paypal and when they tell you to send it back you send it with delivery confirmation. They will find in your favor.