Please help! The right Multiple?

Eire3

Hi, I really need a suggestion from you...
Today I received my first NARS blush (orgasm) from HQhair.com <3 I'd like to buy also a Multiple and Albatross Highlighter but I don't know how to choose the shade of Multiple, because in Italy NARS is not sold and I must buy on internet where you can't rely very much on pictures to see the colours...
I'm a NC20, have light brown hair and green-brown eyes and I'd like to find a peachy-bronzy Multiple which is not too dark for me...any suggestion?
I like also the multiple duo orgasm-south beach but I don't know if south beach will suits me and plus I already have orgasm blush...what do you think about it?

Thanks anyway! Kiss

Eire3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
so you have south beach??? thats what i would have recommended for a peachy bronze.

Nope sorry maybe I explained myself badly (I'm sooo sorry for my english
ssad.gif
)
I already have orgasm blush, i saw on HQhair the orgasm-south beach duo and I like it so I thought that the two colours would look good together...I thought that south beach would be good but (I don't want to buy the duo beacause I have orgasm already) I'm asking you advice, cause I have no possibility to see the colours in a shop (in Italy there's no NARS
cry.gif
)
Thanks again
smiles.gif

kimmae17

oh sorry you explained yourself properly i just read through it too fast. i suggest buying south beach multiple by itself. i like them in the big tubes better than the duos anyway

Eire3

Thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

I was really wondering about the right colour and packaging and this sure helps... The fact that we don't have NARS in italian sephoras it's kind of a shame
ssad.gif
ssad.gif