Please hesitate before hate*...

pretty~nyxie

i am loving this look! for some reason the twilight books come to mind....like this how i pictured victoria to look like: extremely beautiful, dark and edgy with the wild red hair, LOVES it!!!!!

PinkBasset

Beautiful! I love your brows, I think they are perfect just the way they are, although I agree it's nice to experiment and try different looks. I think you could rock all brow colours from white to black like you rock this amazing red!
smiles.gif
And I also love your hair, the colour looks so good on your skintone!

joey444

I love everything about this look, including the great pics! Don't you dare touch your brows!!!

nattyngeorge

Dont touch the brows! They are absolutely perfect!!!! The shape, thickness, color, everything! You look amazing.. these look like magazine ad's or fliers for a mac collection.

blackeneddove

Your features are so striking and edgy.. You are insanely gorgeous! I love this look, the photos are a little dark but you look great, very model-esque.
I think your brows look good the way they are, but if you decide to go lighter I think they'd look good maybe just a shade or two lighter as well, I'm sure you would pull it off!
And I have to add.. I'm definately in love with your hair, it's gorgeous! I would do anything to have hair that color.