please someone help!

Urbana

Hi girls! i dont know if this is the right place but i need some help with 2 mac pigments, and i know this forum is the place to go!

someone sent me in a swap this 2 pigments like 2 months ago. i havent used them and i dont even know their names. i dont like one of them (the frost lookalike) and i want to swap it but i need to know what's its name, and the other one is cool but i have a lot of browns so maybe im gonna swap it too...

S4022077.jpg

S4022083.jpg

S4022087.jpg

S4022086.jpg

so, what do you think?? the both arent mate, the white one is glittery but i dont think is 'frost', and the brown one is like cooper...

can someone help me?

lsperry

The brown one looks like Chocolate Brown and I don't know if the other one is Fairylite?

lipshock

I want to say the brown pigment looks like it could be Chocolate Brown. I can't really tell from your pictures because they are out of focus but looking at my Chocolate Brown pigment, it looks similar.

It would probably be more helpful if you post clear, in focus pictures because it is really hard to tell when something is that blurry.

MizzMAC

Hard to tell your pictures need a bit more light....
hmm.gif
the white may be frost? or vanilla?

deathcabber

The white one may be White Pigment which is a frosty white, but its not chunky and glittery like Frost pigment. Did that make sense ?
smiles.gif

Urbana

i tried to make better pics but im new to it, i dont know how to get them not so blurry
ssad.gif

i think the brown one is chocolate brown, it has a bronce sparkle.
the other one is like white with like metal white shine

thanx anyway girls, you were so quick!

deathcabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana
i tried to make better pics but im new to it, i dont know how to get them not so blurry
ssad.gif

i think the brown one is chocolate brown, it has a bronce sparkle.
the other one is like white with like metal white shine

thanx anyway girls, you were so quick!

It really does sound like you have MAC White Pigment then!