Pleasureflush Skinfinish

black mamba

I was really sad to see that this one wasn't re-released. I have shimpagne already and just orderend New Vegas. Is Pleasureflush worth the heartache? ( I hate to admit, but I think I'm more in love with the name!) How does it compare with Porcelain Pink?

nat9891

Do you think mac will ever re-release pleasureflush?

I am dying to get this, and I really don't feel like paying $100 on ebay for it!
lol.gif
Do you think it will ever be re-released? It would make mac a ton of money

bellaetoile

i doubt it, frankly. if mac realized the veritable goldmines that some of the discontinued items brought it, they'd have re-released a bunch of items by now. i'd rather they created new, exciting products, because frankly, i don't think pleasureflush is anything special. i don't own one, but i've played with my friends' and it really didn't excite me. its the only msf i don't own, but after seeing it, i don't think i'm missing out. the only reason it goes for so damn much is because of all the hype..

nat9891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillygirl
MAC says if enough people call they have done it.

*gasp*
lol.gif
I'm going to get like evrybody I know to call

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
huh? you call up, and if enough people call and harass them they re release????

not true..and if anything they would have released it with the new msf collection coming out..that would have been the perfect opportunity to do it..and its been 2 years already..out of all the msf's the only ones u will see are porcelain pink and shimpagne..also we dont know if that color required a special ingridient or something thats not available anymore..ya know..

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
i doubt it, frankly. if mac realized the veritable goldmines that some of the discontinued items brought it, they'd have re-released a bunch of items by now. i'd rather they created new, exciting products, because frankly, i don't think pleasureflush is anything special. i don't own one, but i've played with my friends' and it really didn't excite me. its the only msf i don't own, but after seeing it, i don't think i'm missing out. the only reason it goes for so damn much is because of all the hype..

i love my pf..its so beautiful esp if applied with fix +
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

I think it is a possibility. Pleasureflush and Shimpagne are two that really give a true glow without colour. They both are very functional. Personally, I love Pleasureflush.

Pleasureflush would have been a really nice compliment to the Lure pieces. Too bad they didn't rerelease it with that.

ChrisKsAngel

I don't think we will ever see it re-released. I missed out on it the first time around because I discovered MAC a couple of months after it was released and I would LOVE to have it, but refuse to drop that much money one item.

I also can't believe that MAC is in the dark about how much money certain items go for ebay and the such. Of course they know which items are popular from looking at their sales and they even have the "Gone but not forgoten" program, so they just have to know people are trying to get their hands on PF.

I think that unless you have the money to buy PF from ebay, that we will never get our hands on it.
ssad.gif

lara

Knowing MAC, a re-release will come out that's 99% the same with a name liked 'flushed pleasure'.
winks.gif

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Knowing MAC, a re-release will come out that's 99% the same with a name liked 'flushed pleasure'.
winks.gif

So True!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
winks.gif

Amen, My MAC sister!

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I think it is a possibility. Pleasureflush and Shimpagne are two that really give a true glow without colour.

Shimpagne makes me look oily, not glowy, no matter how little i apply.