Plush Lash

L0VELY

I've always used Fibre Rich mascara, and never really had any problems with it, but I've heard and read that Plush Lash was a really good mascara. What do you think of Plush Lash? Should I switch?

TIA
smiles.gif

jenii

I've heard good things about it (especially the brush), but my main issue is that it apparently doesn't hold a curl. IDK if curl is a major factor in your decision, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
I've heard good things about it (especially the brush), but my main issue is that it apparently doesn't hold a curl. IDK if curl is a major factor in your decision, though.

I bought plushlash because I heard many raves about it on specktra! It lengthens my lashes and makes them fuller. However, I would have to agree with jenii that it makes my lashes stick straight after I curled them.

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair Valesti
I bought plushlash because I heard many raves about it on specktra! It lengthens my lashes and makes them fuller. However, I would have to agree with jenii that it makes my lashes stick straight after I curled them.

are you guys going over with it with the flat side first, and then the rounder side?
I mean I think it is a all -around good mascara for doing everything. But it is def not something I would wear alone at night or for a more dramatic look. I wear this to work everyday. Sometimes I work up on a little more build to have the more curled look.

sherrle

i know plush lash is a new product, but is it only available for a limited time? if so i need to stock up!!

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrle
i know plush lash is a new product, but is it only available for a limited time? if so i need to stock up!!

Hmm, my MA told me it was a perm mascara here. I live in NJ.
th_dunno.gif

divinedime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrle

Based on the website it should be a permanent product.

sherrle

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinedime
Based on the website it should be a permanent product.

great. thanks! i would think so anyway, everyone seems to love it.

gigglegirl

I realllllly like it! I've always had mascara that made my lashes rock crunchin' hard and I find this one is very soft texture and buildable for multi applications to make it va-va-voom! My only problem is trying to figure out which side is the "flatter" side for application (I read you are to find the 'V') and the other side for the volume/length. But I def. recommend giving it a go!

hawaiian_mele

I have never liked MAC mascaras until now. PlushLash is awesome, it has completely restored my faith in MAC mascaras! My lashes are somewhat long but they're very thin and PlushLash has been great with them. I've been told that it's better than the Maybelline mascara, the one that comes in the green and pink tube. I've personally never tried the Maybelline one only b/c their not animal-friendly so I can't say for certain if it's true but I've got reliable sources so I trust that it is better than the Maybelline. Mascara X isn't so bad either but it's more lengthening than thickening.
smiles.gif