Plushglass applicator - doefoot or brush?

Shavwi

Just curious - do the Plushglasses come with a doefoot applicator a la Lipglass or a brush like those that come in the Lustreglass? Thanks!

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut
unfortunately it is a doefoot.

lol I actually prefer doefoot applicators
smiles.gif
Thanks!

bellaetoile

i like the doefoot, too. i never use my lustreglasses or chromeglasses for the sheer reason that i find the brushes more inconvenient.

2_pink

For some reason, i was kinda hoping these would be brushes and not doefoot =/ Oh well, wont stop me from buying them *hehehe*

User67

<~~~~~Counting down the hours until the mall opens up & I can get my hands on one of these new glosses LOL! Anyway, I like doefoot better too I find they are quicker & control the product & application better.

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
<~~~~~Counting down the hours until the mall opens up & I can get my hands on one of these new glosses LOL! Anyway, I like doefoot better too I find they are quicker & control the product & application better.

I was going to run there before work...but it wasnt open!!! agh.

I cant wait til lunch!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I was going to run there before work...but it wasnt open!!! agh.

I cant wait til lunch!

Did you get anything? I just got the Big Kiss Plushglass. I wasn't overly impressed with any of it. So many of the lipglosses looked almost clear, the shadows were chalky & I didn't even look at the eyeliners.