Plushglass smell

Nadeshda

I got my first plushglass yesterday, I bought it online and had never sniffed one before. I HATE the smell
ssad.gif
Any way I can tone the smell down? I'm desperate because I really like the color, and it would be a waste to sell it or not use it only because of the smell.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Unfortunately all of the Plushglasses have the same intense smell. I like it for the most part but it can be a bit much. I've known of people that don't wear them solely for the fragfrance. I don't think there's a way to tone it down other than wearing it for a while until you get used to it or until it fades from wear.
ssad.gif

dietcokeg

i personally love the smell. its very strong at first but once u put on ur lips it goes away slowly. give it time, it might grow on u, unever knw.

erine1881

the first few years they were out i didn't touch em because of the smell. i love the colours and the tingle, but the smell made me nauseous (i can even smell it when someone is wearing it!). but a few months ago i started wearing em. i have to hold my breath when i put it on, but after a few minutes the smell starts to fade.

LMD84

yeah i love the colours but have to grin and bear the smell! after a little while the smell dissapears so it's not so bad.

Nadeshda

Thanks
smiles.gif
I guess I just have to hold my breath or not breath through my nose until the scent dissapates

Cinci

I have one plushglass.. I didnt pay much attention when I bought it (and I dont actually remembering checking the smell), but I thought at first it smelled like vanilla and then got gross smelling after a few months.. Has it smelled different all along and never been vanilla?

xxsgtigressxx

OMG I HATE THE SMELL! It stops me from using mine too!!! I didnt think anyone else felt this way hahahaha ugh it gives me a migraine.

Ruby_Woo

It might be weird, but I never noticed a smell. I've put this on many people and no one ever said anything. So ofcourse, after reading this I run for my Ample pink and finally notice the difference lol. I still like it
smiles.gif

laraVENGEANCE

i've never had a plushglass but my friend got one a few months ago and to start with it smelt really vanillery and then after a while it started to smell like rancid meat or something nasty.. not nice.