Plushglasses ???

Life In Return

Ok, I like my lips the way they are. They're nice and full. BUT some of the plushglasses look REALLY pretty. What to do, what to do ?

Vicky88

Start off with a nice natural one to enhance your natural lips rather than change them!

Vicky88

Omg, do they? I thought they were just another lipglass formula. I may well be wrong then.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
Don't the plushglasses plump up your lips ?

Yes, but I doubt they plump them up enough to where they will make your lips look overwhelming. I also have full lips & I've tried several lip plumping glosses & the effects aren't that dramatic. I wouldn't worry.

ledonatella

my lips are fairly plump on their own and even the some of the better lip plumpers just make them a little bigger for like an hour or 2. I'm going to get some just because I like the colors.

OrangeLuvinChik

Was thinking the same thing. I already have full lips but I love some of the colors! Are they as thick as lipglasses (in consistency)?

BadBadGirl

Whew- that is the same thing I was wondering. I love the wet look but the last thing I need are bigger lips. I will be buying some for sure!

Luxurious

i think plushglasses dont push soo much that your lips looks ugly big, just a bit bigger than usually. glosses which pump in general dont work very much. just a bit. so you can try them if you have full and nice lips.

Latest posts