Points of hue

karlanyc

Wat do u guys think of the new colors of shadestick and liners

I love overcast and shimermint and corn and silverblue i got them today and the rest next week

allie02044

i got corn- and the pink one- i forget the name. my MA said i needed corn, since i wear yellows, & oranges a lot!

Juneplum

omg they are all AMAZING! i got ALL the shadesticks except fresh cement.. in the powerpoints, buried treasure and prussian are DIVINE!!

Janice

I could only get the one I wanted THE MOST this week and that was Penny! Such a gorgeous apricot, but seriously they are ALL amazing colors!

Demosthenes

I got 7 of them. I may pick up the last two on Saturday, because I'm anal about collecting them all. I accidentally mixed the old and new colors together in this photo, but you can kinda see the different palettes they were going for. There are a lot of neutral colors in the new collection.

314932.jpeg

I can't wait to try them all! LOL, I may end up doing my makeup 2-3 times today, just so I can experiment.

Demosthenes

Sometimes they do. I've never experienced that yet, but most of the people that complain about are in colder regions.

Thanks Janice! I was playing with them, and making swatches on my arm before i took the pic. I normally make sure they're nice and tight.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillith
Double click the caps? Do they dry out or something?

If the cap is not sealed properly (i.e. "double clicked"), Yes.
ssad.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
Thanks Janice! I was playing with them, and making swatches on my arm before i took the pic. I normally make sure they're nice and tight.

Sorry, it was totally the MAC mommy coming out in me.
oh.gif

rouquinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i got ALL the shadesticks except fresh cement..

Fresh Cement is the only one i bought!

i was looking for an everyday neutral and i think i just got it.

greengrin.gif

allie02044

this is my second attempt at shadesticks... i tried my corn yesterday, and again, it seemed sooo dry, it like skipped and pulled when i was trying to apply it! it was BRAND new.... whats the deal?!
-when i tested it on my hand it seemed so nice and smooth. but on my eyes- ouch! how annoying.

Jillith

Thank you, MAC mommy! I never realized the caps had to double-click to close completely. I only just bought my first shadesticks (fresh cement and beige-ing) a couple days ago. You probably just saved me a lot of heartache!
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
eeksign.gif
demosthenes! Make sure to double click those caps!

I thought the exact same thing rightaway!