Poison ivy, Chill and a normal FOTD

PinkPearl

Hi guys!!!
I just want to share with you a look that i did on my friend the other day.. she told me she wanted a poison ivy look and i think it turned out really cool
tong.gif

and also, i have been wanting to recreate the look from the Chill promo image.. i finally had time to do that today.. i know that there is a face chart for this specific look, but since i dont have any of the shadows anyway, i skipped all that and just did the liner.. the way i did the liner is adjusted to my eye shape so its not exactly like the model's
winks.gif
i dont have 'pointy' inner corner if u know what i mean, so i had to fake one :p OH, and i added eyebrows! lol
tell me whatcha thinkkkk!!!!! hope you enjoy!!!!!

Poison Ivy
port17b.jpg

port17c.jpg

port17d.jpg

What I used (All MAC unless stated)
EYES
***I used a fishnet petrilude-style, so props to josh for the idea!***
chartru paint . eyepopping . bio-green . humid . plumage . bright sunshine . nylon . reflects transparent teal . UD liner in perversion . minted eye kohl . CG lash blast . her own NYX lashes

FACE
MUFE HD foundation . select cover up concealer in NW25 . blot powder . fix+

CHEEKS
peachykeen . pearl CCB

LIPS
high 90's slimshine . ola mango l/g

Chill look
chill_390.jpg

port25b.jpg

port25c.jpg

port25d.jpg

port25a.jpg

This is actually a pretty simple look
yes.gif

EYES
penultimate liner . blacktrack f/l . feline . carbon . vellum . CG lash blast . shu uemura lashes in luxe black (exactly like MAC #41)

FACE
select SPF 15 n NC43 mixed with revlon colorstay in beige . select cover up in NC35 . MSF natural in medium dark . anastasia brow stencil . fix+

CHEEKS
peaches . shimmer side of MSF duo in dark/shimmer

LIPS
pink treat cremestick liner . plink! l/s . lightswitch l/g

A normal going-out look
tong.gif

port16a.jpg

port16b.jpg

port16c.jpg

EYES (cant remember everything i used)
perky pp . post haste? . MUFE #92 . pink freeze . humid on the bottom lashline (tho you cant really see
ssad.gif
) . UD perversion . CG lash blast . Quo lashes

FACE
same as above

CHEEKS
dollymix . pearl CCB

LIPS
cranapple cremestick liner . hollywood nights l/s <3

thats it! hope you like it!
comments and feedbacks are welcome
yes.gif

blazeno.8

I love the first and second looks so much! The lipstick in the third look is hot! I'm was thinking of waiting until spring to break out the brights, but I think you might have changed my mind.

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I love the first and second looks so much! The lipstick in the third look is hot! I'm was thinking of waiting until spring to break out the brights, but I think you might have changed my mind.

i looove hollywood nights!! i never really follow the season to wear any kind of makeup, i think you can wear anything anytime if you're comfortable with it, incuding smokey eyes in the daytime! lol
cutey.gif

User49

All three are gorgeous! I especially love the Chill look an the way you used colour in the first pic on your friend! I love your fotd's!!!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I love all three looks, but my favourite is No.3! Pinks and purples look amazing on you and they're very well blended.

nunu

You are really talented. I love the way you have created the first too looks, spot on!
beautiful fotd!

jilliandanica

the chill look is my favorite!! i've been wanting to recreate the look but my eyes just don't seem like they'd work out for it. great job on your friend and hollywood nights looks hot on you! i love hollywood nights...definitely a fun one.