Poll (Hey you get 3 this week! YAY!) What do you focus more on? Hair, Skin, Makeup or

Hawkeye

Nails?

And what is your regimine for that particular area you focus the most on? (Beauty wise)

I focus the most on skin:
I have a very long and tedius skincare regimine but here goes:

AM:
Wash face with water. Go Put makeup on

PM:
Murad ABA BHA scrub
Laura Mercier Tonic Water toner
Murad ageing skin cream whatever (hey I'm only 24 never too early to start right?)
Laura Mercier under eye cream
Murad Vit C lotion

Then the diet that goes with it.... but we wont go there

and when I start the deep cleaning stuff- its biore and joey nyc mask

This is a lot better than what I used to do- I used to do dial soap, alcohol and aloe gel

But I'm beginning to focus more on my hair now.

So your turn!

sharyn

Re: Poll (Hey you get 3 this week! YAY!) What do you focus more on? Hair, Skin, Makeup or

4. I'm kinda cheap with my nails... I paint them about every 2 weeks and then I just wait till all the nail polish chipped off... baaad, I know.

3. skincare is just washing with a cleansing milk and toner, I have no face cream and no problems with my skin... hmmmm maybe I sould really really start caring about my skin more...

2. Hair... well, I go to the hair stylist every 3 to 4 weeks and I use 5 to 6 bottles of conditioner every month. ( I have quite long dry hair)... so hair comes second right after...

1. make up... wwwwoaaah!!! dont have to tell you bout that right?!

Beauty Mark

Re: Poll (Hey you get 3 this week! YAY!) What do you focus more on? Hair, Skin, Makeup or

Skin is #1 for me. Good skin is the foundation for everything.

Makeup- I like playing and I like color.

Hair- I take good care of it, but I don't spend that much time on it, honestly.

Nails- I do too touch with my hands (nothing dirty, ha) and they get chipped so easily.

medusalox

Other than makeup, I'm really quite low maintenance. I have a simple skincare regimine (we're talking cleanser and moisturizer, that's it)...I don't do my nails at all (too rough of a job for that!)....

...I used to focus on my hair more, when I was more into my synthetic hair hobby. I did fake dreads, loose extensions.....god, I never had the same hairstyle! I've grown out of that (I really just do dreads for others now, not so much myself!)...

...which brings us to makeup. This may be why I spend so little time elsewhere...I'm spending the majority of my time on my makeup!!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Skin is def. number one for me too...
Twice a day I
Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise.
At night I use a anti- wrinkle nightcream (yeah I know I'm only 20, but as someone pointed out, you really can never start too young.)
I also have a pore minimising cream, I use for my nose, and once a week I do a steam clean (bad for you I know, but too broke at the mo for a proper face mask) and use a thermal cleanser to go with that.
Always take off my makeup at night.

Makeup is second, I love it but when you get up at 2;30 in the morning, you don't always want to apply it or can't be bothered or whathaveyou.

Nails, get filed, sometimes a polish (can't use it at work) and thast it. Nothing great.

Hair, it gets dyed once a month, sometimes a straighten, thats it. I couldn't care less about my hair really. Get so annoyed with it I've often thought about shvaing the whole lot off to be done with it all...

mistella

I think I focus most on makeup. I use foundation, bronzers (2), blush (sometimes 2), highlighter, eyeshadows, liner, eyebrow pencil, fake lashes, mascara, lips.. that's my daily face.. 2nd would be skin. I use a cleanser and light oil-free moisturizer SPF 15 in the day. At night I use a nightcream and occasionally I'll wear eyecream when I remember (like once a week). I do scrubs and mask when I remember or need to.

Latest posts