Poll of the week: What is your favorite animal? Domestic? Wild? Exotic?

Hawkeye

I gotta tell you the backstory behind this.

Today my cat was outside and I caught him trying to get a closer look at something in the bush. So I called out to him and he backed down and I went over to help the poor animal that he was going to get and as I pulled open the bush I saw a tail. But it was a SNAKE tail!

I didn't recognize the markings so I called my neighbor over to tell me what kind it was and we all decided it was a garden snake but it ran off.

SO thats what made me think of this topic:

WHAT is your favorite animal?

Here is mine:

Domestic: Cat
Wild: It's a toss up between Opossums, Raccoons or Birds(Hawks especially)
Exotic: I love Leopards.
greengrin.gif

claresauntie

Domestic: I can't pick just one. Cats/dogs/rabbits have equal weight in my heart.
Wild: Birds of prey, especially hawks and falcons. And I love bats.
Exotic: Monkeys make me smile.
smiles.gif

user79

Domestic: Cats or dogs, but am allergic to both! Which sucks because I love pets...

Wild / Exotic: I love felines. I always though tigers are such beautiful majestic animals, as are cheetahs and leapards.

prinzessin784

I pretty much love all animals but my faves are:
domestic - dogs
wild - bunnies! they are so cute!!
exotic - koalas, I just want to cuddle them haha!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Domestic: Kitties... mmm *squish*!
Wild: Owls - funky looking birds
Exotic: Tigers! All time fave animal since forever!

Showgirl

By the differentation between wild/exotic, I take it you mean wild as being "something you come across commonly living wild in your own country, as opposed to in a zoo"....

Domestic: tropical fish
Wild: butterflies, sea horses
Exotic: chameleons, marine tropical fish

I'm allergic to 99% of animal hair, I guess these results show I just ain't a fuzzy mammal lovin' kinda gal, and also that I LOOOOOVE bright colours lol!

I *do* love cats but TOTALLY couldn't own one because I'd have red weepy eyes all the time.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Domestic- Dogs. I love dogs.
Wild- squirrels. hehe.
Exotic : .. eh.. i dont know. I dont have a favorite exotic animal.. I can only think of birds.. and I hate birds.. with a passion.

aquarius11

Domestic - it's a tie between cats and dogs
Wild - mountain lion
Exotic - Madagascar ring-tailed lemur

GreekChick

Domestic: Dogs (especially puppies omg)
Wild: Rabbits
Exotic: PEACKOCKS are incredible! It's probably the most beautiful animal I have ever seen. I adore pandas as well though I don't know if they fall into the exotic category or the wild one.

Latest posts