Poll:What color e/s best matches the paint in your bedroom?

Juneplum

i'd say ruby red pigment
smiles.gif
(it's ralph lauren hunting coat red
eyelove.gif
)

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
sushi flower? its bright raspberry pink with white trim

haha i wish i could pain my apartment that color lol... I'm a total pink addict.

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
haha i wish i could pain my apartment that color lol... I'm a total pink addict.

haha! why can't you?

we're building a new house so i have to paint it white before we sell it
ssad.gif

Glitziegal

My bedroom would be closer to a lipstick as it is very deep burgundy. Darkside lipstick is the closest according to the incredibly accurate swatches on the website.
lol.gif

Lalli

i knw this doesnt count but i was looking at the cellopink l/s and thats my next room color
greengrin.gif
hehe

Chic 2k6

Mine would be Creme De Violet on Ceiling, Budding Beauty on 2 walls and Swish on another 2 walls with Blu-Noir for carpet (i know odd color but mom wont buy me a matching carpet lol) and Tilt for the doors

my other Bedroom (its downstairs of the house) have Flammable (Paint) color or as an e/s a very bright red color (dont think MAC does it this color?) the floor is color of Seedy Pearl e/s as its wooden

My hallways are very very alike to Chrome Yellow ewwww

libra14

I have Parfait Amor, Meadowland and white in thick stripes. An open closet space with Swish. The fourth wall is white with turquiose, silver, and white glitter throughout. I have a white desk, white filing cabinet, and 2 white bookcases(with silver mirrored backdrops). My curtains are a shimmery purple. I love my room. Okay, so its actually my office but its mine. all mine. I did it after Madame B came out and I fell in love with Meadowland. I've always liked stripes so I figured why not!

Hubby admits its pretty but he prefers his blue/brown office. I used MAC colors for his room also. I also painted my 1/2 bath/makeup room in MAC. The walls are Brill and the shelving is all black and glittery. The best part though is the Lucky Green floor. The room is 8X6 so it was inexpensive to use these fabulous green swag rugs I found for carpeting. With the blue walls and green floor, I had to use flower accessories throughout. They were calling to me. Hubby avoids this room too, but all my girlfriends love it!
cutey.gif