POLL: What music do you listen to?

Hawkeye

I mean I know everyone says they listen to everything or whatever but I want to know what your favorite thing to listen to is. What is your favorite music? And if you want to you can put in what you usually listen to etc
smiles.gif

So here are the questions:
What do you normally listen to?
What is your favorite music?
What is your car/radio dials turned to?

Mine:
I usually listen to: Soft Rock/60's-70's oldies/and TALK radio

Favorite Music: (Don't laugh) Classical and Jazz. Could listen to both all day.

Car radio dials turned to:
button 1: Classical
2: Top 40
3: Country
4: Classic Rock
5: Soft Rock
6: Jazz

AM Dial: WSB 750 (Neil Boortz station- which I have it on if the classical music or jazz is talking about artsy stuff)

Holly

What do you normally listen to? I usually listen to punk, or indy rock... but lately i've been listening to some dance songs... Damn those catchy dance songs at the clubs my friends make me go to!

What is your favorite music? I love punk, ska, and hard rock, always have and always will

What is your car/radio dials turned to? Some indy university station, doesn't always have the greatest music, but I love it anyways

Dark_Phoenix

Techno/House style music, a ton of trance. Occaisionally some 60's style pop (i.e. Tom Petty).

What is your favorite music?
Trance/Experimental and Down Tempo. Especially the kind with haunting back-up vocals, or different experimental sounds.
Down Tempo is my other favorite kind (less than 40 BPM). Makes you feel very paranoid after awhile.

What is your car/radio dials turned to?
Some National Public Radio that broadcasts classical music . Otherwise "Bloom" by Sarah McLachlan or Tom Petty "Highway Companion" is in my CD changer.

MsCuppyCakes

I usually listen to: Classical, 80's and 90's/and TALK radio

Favorite Music: Classical and Jazz.

Car radio dials turned to:
1: 91.5 Classical
2: 94.7 Jazz
3: 97.1 Talk FM Radio
4: 102.3 R&B/Rock
5: 105.5 Classical
6: 106.7 Rock

Chic 2k6

a lot of stuff, R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, punk, New Age, Hyperpop, rock, heavy metal, slow rock, ballads, pop, classical. basically everything but stuff like Slipknot.

What is your favorite music? Guns N' Roses & AC/DC music

What is your car/radio dials turned to? Gemini FM

*Luna*

This is tough because I love almost everything! Lots of underground hip hop, soulful/jazzy house, reggae, 70's and 80's and the occasional top 40 =)

medusalox

I normally listen to metal or industrial...stuff like Skinny Puppy, Tool, Nine Inch Nails and Pantera
smiles.gif
That also happens to be my favorite type of music.

My radio is set to the local rock station, but I don't usually listen to the radio...I use my iPod!

But you know what? When I'm driving, I love to listen to Christina Aguilera and The Pussycat Dolls. I like to sing along, and I haven't quite mastered gutteral growl that metal bands do...so pop singers it is!
winks.gif

sharyn

What do you normally listen to? Punk, Metal, HxC

What is your favorite music? Punk, Metal, HxC
lol.gif

What is your car/radio dials turned to? Radio sucks. I only listen to my CD's while driving. Right now its Alkaline Trio, KoRn and Boy Sets Fire, depending on the weather
smiles.gif

SandMantas

I listen to mostly Industrial, Darkwave, and Synthpop. This is my favourite music as well ;]
In the car, when my ipod dies, I'll listen to either the alt/rock station, npr, or top 40. Or rap, hah. It's really quite variable, depending on my mood.

user79

I listen to drum&bass, dubstep, jazz, minimal techno, chill-out, and some singer-songwriters...

mskitchmas

Metal
Indy Rock
Rock

Sometimes, I like OLD country (Johnny Cash) , bluegrass (Nickel Creek), and classical (love the cello solos).

And radio is usually on NPR

Willa

What do you normally listen to? Funk, Soul, Hip hop (oldschool most of it)
What is your favorite music? Soul music
What is your car/radio dials turned to? At my office, I mostly listen to www.wefunkradio.com

I also love pop music, used to be a huge Backstreet Boys fan
rofl.gif

I like classical music to relax

I wouldnt matter to go to a punk/rock bar, but I definatly prefer soul/funk places... unfortunatly, I dont have any friends who likes my music
weeping.gif

~LadyLocks~

When it comes to music I'm pretty open to to anything except country and metal.

Music that I mainly listen to that would be playing in my car or MP3 player is Underground Hip Hop, Reggae, 80's, Soulful/Deep House, Neo Soul, 70's disco, Old School, Freestyle, R & B, Funk, I can go on for dayz...

Don't usually listen to the radio here in AZ because the stations suck. I can't stand radio music...gag!

Esperanza

I listen to symphonic metal (Nightwish, Within Temptation, Therion, Epica), hard rock, 60's-70's rock, soul, jazz, oldies, afro-cuban music, celtic music, pop... I'm pretty open for all kind of things EXCEPT rap.
There's mainly metal & old rock in my mp3 player.

Latest posts