Pomade for short hair?

sonodara

Can anyone please recommend a good pomade for short hair?
TIA!
smiles.gif

Navessa

salon selectives has a great one, so does garnier fructis (called "surf hair") - for walmart buys.

aveda makes a great one too!

Shawna

My favorite pommade for my hair (yup, it's pixie cut short) is Redken Water Wax. I swear by this stuff, and it is a little pricey, but you hardly need any at all and it gives your hair a beautiful healthy shine.

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
My favorite pommade for my hair (yup, it's pixie cut short) is Redken Water Wax. I swear by this stuff, and it is a little pricey, but you hardly need any at all and it gives your hair a beautiful healthy shine.

I second this. I mainly use Redken styling products because they are of high quiality and the product lasts long. I usually use water wax for a piecey kind of look and it holds up well.

sonodara

Thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

Over the weekend I picked up Jonathan's "Dirt" and I must say, that stuff rocks!
smiles.gif

ninabruja

murray's pomade is my favorite. it comes in an orange tin and can usually be found in the "ethnic" hair section

xsamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Sebastian Molding Mud or Sebastian Crude Clay for a stiffer hold

I love Sebastian products...

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsamx
I love Sebastian products...

I haven't tried their shampoos and conditioners, but I love all their sculpting molding products! I use the Molding Mud as an eyebrow wax too haha.

Shawna

I'm going to add that I got to try Bumble and Bumble's sumo wax and it is really good too. It is a different kind of pommade though, it is for extreme styling. I still prefer Redkin water wax for everyday hold.