Pompous Blue

conny68

Hi, I have recently got this eyeshadow and I would welcome suggestions on other shades that would pair off nicely wth it!
Many thanks!

MiCHiE

This is from the MAC EYESHADOW COMBO page:

POMPOUS BLUE

1. Pompous Blue on lid, Blue Edge in crease, Vanilla Pigment to highlight, Blitz & Glitz to line upper lashes, Uniform Technakohl to line waterline\lower lashes.

2. Beige-ing Shadestick as a base with Pompous Blue on lid, B-Rich in crease, Lightshade to highlight, Brownborder to line.

3. Pompous Blue / White Frost.

I'm with you. I have it, love it in the pan and would really like to wear it more, but don't wanna put it with a bunch of other blues or resort to black. I'll look at my inventory and see what might look good....

MiCHiE

I don't know what to do with it and I hope someone comes along and helps both of us out, LOL. The last time I wore it, I had All That Glitters in my crease. I used the 217 for this and I packed Pompous Blue mixed with Water Base Mixing Medium on my lid and lined with Blacktrack. But, I want MORE!!!!

liquidsirenhoney

i tend to use it with blue absinthe and blue edge...and then a blacktrack for a liner....i use this color rarely i love it but it's hard to work with....i also used it with passionate, endless love and some blue absinthe...i know that is a weird combo in itself.