pondering about 187se?

macaholic2912

Well, for some reason I really want the 187 brush. I had a makeover at mac and the mua used this and its amazing!
I really want to get it but its around 45 euros over here which is pretty expensive.
I was planning on buying one of the new brush sets coming out soon that includes the 187se but im afraid now after reading the the comments about the 187se not being as good...I dont want to waste money on it if im gonna need to get the full size 187 anyway.
What do you think?Should I just go for the full size or buy the brush set?tia!

purrtykitty

Full size!! I don't know how conversion rates are, but check the clearance bin here to see if you can get a new or slightly used one for cheaper.

SoSoAmazin

Like the above posters have said - go with the full sized. I was in your situation last year and bought the brush set w/the 187se only to be disappointed in it's horrible quality and I ended up buying the full-sized 187 later down the road. So instead of spending the 40-something $$ for 5 poorly-made brushes, spend it on the better quality full-sized. HTH
greengrin.gif

newagetomatoz

I have an se one and it sheds like CRAZY!! Every morningn I'm constantly picking hairs off my face, and when I wash it, the hair dye bleds a little bit. I'm planning on getting a full size on Monday. Go with the full sized!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts