Poor Girl's Make-up Collection

XsMom21

I don't have much, and I only have a few MAC items, but I love my little collection. I'm no where near as neat as the rest of you, but its guy's night in, and I have no TV due to Call of Duty 3 being played three ways
smiles.gif

Here is my pink traincase my hubby got me for Christmas.
caseclosed.jpg

Open with goodies:

IMG_1291.jpg

Face Stuff:

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Blushes and concealers:

IMG_1277.jpg

Liners and mascara:

IMG_1271.jpg

Lip Stuff:

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

And the cute holder for my lip goodies:

IMG_1276.jpg

Eyeshadows:

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

Palettes

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

Brushes:

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

That's all so far
smiles.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Woah you have lots of stuff!!! I'm thinking about asking someone for a CP of some ELF cosmetics, how do you find their stuff?
And that traincase is awesome!
greengrin.gif

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
Woah you have lots of stuff!!! I'm thinking about asking someone for a CP of some ELF cosmetics, how do you find their stuff?
And that traincase is awesome!
greengrin.gif

You can get ELF from their website. Just google "elf costmetics." You can also find some, but not all of their stuff on drugstore.com..

I'm glad you like it. I LOVE pink
smiles.gif

bli5s

Oh my.....my hats off to you!!!For reaching the pan with most of ur makeups!!!Awesome! can i know the blush stick that u have beside the one with the silver cap? the colour is really pretty!!!!

sharyn

Ok, this is officialy the cutes traincase I have ever seen!!!

You have lots of great colors, I like your collection!! May I ask what is the powder in the third picture, the pink one on the right? TIA!
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

That's an awesome collection....just goes to show you can look just as good with less money
th_wink3.gif

Corien

If that's the collection of a poor girl, I wonder how big my collection can be now I have got myself a job :p

That traincase is just too cute!

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bli5s
Oh my.....my hats off to you!!!For reaching the pan with most of ur makeups!!!Awesome! can i know the blush stick that u have beside the one with the silver cap? the colour is really pretty!!!!

The one that has the cap off? That is Revlon Skinlights Stick Illuminator in Pink Light. I LOVE that stuff. Hard to find now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
Ok, this is officialy the cutes traincase I have ever seen!!!

You have lots of great colors, I like your collection!! May I ask what is the powder in the third picture, the pink one on the right? TIA!
smiles.gif

That is Maybelline Precious Powder in Pink Luxury. I found this a while back in the clearance rack for like $2.00. It is a great highlighter.

Latest posts