Poor, Poor, Mr. Rbella

Shoegal-fr

When i first saw the discussion topic he started on his favorite color, i truly was willing to post, but i felt so shy cuz i don't know you guys, and i was afraid he would think something like "what the heck is this girl doing"... now i feel really bad, sorry!!

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
When i first saw the discussion topic he started on his favorite color, i truly was willing to post, but i felt so shy cuz i don't know you guys, and i was afraid he would think something like "what the heck is this girl doing"... now i feel really bad!!

Honey noone would ever think that
winkiss.gif
We're all Specktra girls, and that makes us the bestest
choochoo.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
winkiss.gif
choochoo.gif

I know, you're so great ladies!! I'm still amazed by how nice you all are... but i have some serious self-esteem and shyness issues, so much that sometimes i really want to kick my own ass, you know!! Unfortunately, that leads people thinking that i don't care... but... au contraire!
So, i'm so sorry for Mr Rbella now !!! Boooo!!!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
winkiss.gif
choochoo.gif

iagree.gif

Quote:
I know, you're so great ladies!! I'm still amazed by how nice you all are... but i have some serious self-esteem and shyness issues, so much that sometimes i really want to kick my own ass, you know!! Unfortunately, that leads people thinking that i don't care... but... au contraire!

Aww please don't be shy!
friends.gif

Specktra group hug time!
grouphug2.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:

th_hug.gif
I do too!! I always have nervousness about people thinking "who IS this chick, she's not cooool like US" But everyone here is soooo sweet and not anything like other forums where I have felt like crawling under a rock! Specktra makes me all warm and fuzzy.

MzzRach

Sorry - I am just not on Facebook very often these days, and have little time to visit any of my groups.......let alone keep up with Specktra.....
shockt.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac

Aww please don't be shy!
friends.gif

Specktra group hug time!
grouphug2.gif

Thank you so much!!
smiles.gif

I promise i will try to overcome my issues, and post something, just give me a little time...
winks.gif

rbella

Awwww, guys. Ya'll are too sweet. I was just messin' around. I totally don't expect anyone to spend lots of time worryin' about my man. I just thought it was kinda cute that he tried to start his own thread. It actually made my heart burst b/c it was so damn adorable.

Shoegal and Leenybeeny-I'm the same exact way. Please don't ever feel that way. I am already familiar with both of your usernames on here and I totally look forward to your posts! Plus, anyone can post to Mr. Rbella. He LOVES the ladies.....

Rach, Jenn-I swear I was kidding. It isn't a big deal nor should it be anyone's priority. I want ya'll to feel better and to know if you ever, EVER, need me-I am here.
th_kiss.gif
th_cheerup.gif

CAM-girl, you take care of that man. He is a hot piece of action. Know what I mean?
graucho.gif

Love you gals for making my man feel so confident and happy lately!!!

feenin4makeup

I haven't been on Specktra in forever! Then when I finally do, I see that Mr. Rbella is in distress! Oh no!
wtff.gif
Rbella, I would love to join the Mr. Rbella fanclub on Facebook. How do I join?

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feenin4makeup
I haven't been on Specktra in forever! Then when I finally do, I see that Mr. Rbella is in distress! Oh no!
wtff.gif
Rbella, I would love to join the Mr. Rbella fanclub on Facebook. How do I join?

You have to give each of us one MAC item
lol.gif

Sorry
blush-anim-cl.gif
Couldnt resist
blush-anim-cl.gif

Would somebody link her the Mr. Rbella group
greengrin.gif

feenin4makeup

Quote:
You have to give each of us one MAC item
lol.gif

Sorry
blush-anim-cl.gif
Couldnt resist
blush-anim-cl.gif

Would somebody link her the Mr. Rbella group
greengrin.gif

You're too funny! Thanks!
tong.gif

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
^^^ LOL, Moxy!!!
th_DANCE.gif
Last time I put the link in it wasn't right, so if it doesn't work just search Mr Rbella Fanclub on facebook & you'll find it
winks.gif

Mr Rbella Fanclub | Facebook
Everyone is welcome!!!

Thanks for the link..will join!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Facebook doesn't notify me when someone posts in a group like that
ssad.gif
so I have no idea. <3

Me, neither...I'll hafta see if I can change my settings so I won't miss anything. Poor Mr. Rbella!
heart.gif

Latest posts