Pop Beauty Eyeshadows? Quality and Pigmentation any good?

EmbalmerBabe

What do you guys think of the quality and pigmentation of Pop Beauty eye shadows? They have those cool Eye Class things that look like wallets with a ton of shadows inside.They have them on the Sephora site if any one wants to look them up.
wavey.gif

Shavwi

I bought the violet eyes eye cake and hated it so much I ended up giving it away
ssad.gif
The light colors had no pigmentation and were chalky and the dark colors were very hard to work with and creased even with a base on me. If you are looking for high quality eyeshadows I wouldn't reccomend this brand, even though their products do look adorable. Hope that helps!

becca

I have the one for brown eyes and also don't like it.
as shavwi said, the colors aren't very pigmented.

don't waste your money.

xiahe

i have the peaches eye cake and yes, the pigmentation SUCKS. don't waste the $20!

clwkerric

You know what... I bought the smoky eye pallette and haven't even used it yet,.... I think I should stop buying stuff! That one seemed alright.. I'll let you know when I use it... lol

lara

They make good gifts for casual make-up wearers.
smiles.gif

If you have some and you want to kick up the pigmentation, apply them with your finger or a sponge tip directly into a damp or tacky base product. They'll show up that way. That's why Sephora staff always suggest-sell the Pop Glam Jams with the eyeshadows
lol.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
You know what... I bought the smoky eye pallette and haven't even used it yet,.... I think I should stop buying stuff! That one seemed alright.. I'll let you know when I use it... lol

omg, me too on all that! I bought it, haven't used it yet, and hate reading this here!!!

ptamelissa

anyone else get annoyed with alll the eyecolor compacts clolrs not een being big enough for ou to put your brushes in? also he pigmentation sucks

EmbalmerBabe

I got the broze class thing and I returned it after reading your guys input,
I did not want to spend 35 on something that lacks quality.
Very cute but thats not good enough.

LatinaRose

I have the Eye Cake and the pigmentation sucks and they don't blend very well. Cute, but don't waste your money.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I have the Peaches one too and there is pretty much 0 pigmentation even with a good primer.

Peaches sucks as eyeshadow, but I've used it as a face highlighter and it was pretty nice. Gotta find a use for these otherwise useless products somehow.
lol.gif

Ella_

Meh, their shadows suck, their duo blushes arent much better. But I do love their eyeliner pencils and their glitter liners. Thats it though....

Latest posts