Pop mode vs. desire l/g

enka

I want a new lip gloss or lustre lipstick before I get all Deja Rose l/s.

I would love a bright cold toned plummy-berry-dark pink-nonfuschia shade and was thinking to get Pop mode or Desire.
Can you describe them or one of them ? How different are they ? Whitch one is your fave?
How different are Desire gloss and desire Lustre l/s ?

Whitch liner to pair with?

Thank you so much!

I'm 31, NC 20, black hair, hazel eyes for reference.

anuy

i love pop mode and i bought 2 backups thinking it was L/E! it's a really pretty plum but theres supposed to be bronze sparkle in it to make it more deeper of a berry rather than a fuschia-y color.

TRES TEAL

i absoloutly love pop mode!! i think this color will look great on any1, and with yur coloring, i think it will look great. my tube is almost gone
ssad.gif
. definately try it out!!

bellaetoile

i was at mac the other day picking up some eyeshadows, and randomly got talked into buying pop mode. i LOVE it thoughits a lot more flattering that i thought it would be..

mspixieears

Might also be worth requesting a swatch request? Hopefully someone has both of these in their collection and might be able to do a pic comparing them.

nakobear

I'm about NC20-25 and I LOOOOVE Pop Mode. I tried Desire before too but for some reason it looked too dark on me, but Pop Mode was really pretty. I think I also remember thinking that I liked the texture of Pop Mode better too.

*Stargazer*

I swatched them for you. Pop Mode on the left, Desire on the right. I find both colors to be gorgeous, but PM is more wearable for me. Hope this helps!

PMvDSwatch.jpg

iheartjuppy

Pop Mode!

I'm a huge fan of Pop Mode too! (I also thought it was LE - no clue why!) In a panic I also bought Angelwing lustreglass hoping it was something close (it's not) and jewelbright (nope). The only other l/g I can think of that fits the description you're looking for is Bow Belle, which is DC but was included in mini form in this holiday's charms sets, so you may be able to find it or swap for it. But yes - POP MODE!

Latest posts