popped my mac cherry and dying for more!

aeroerin

hey there! i'm a 18 y/o from the USA who just broke down and bought the 219 pencil brush (<3) and mulch e/s . . . and found love. i'm planning another trip to my local mac counter tomorrow for more shadows and maybe the 217 or a pigment. so pretty! i'm only a recent lurker on the site, but i already love all the knowledge in the community. i'm sure i'll find a thousand others with a new (or not-so-new) mac obsession!

love, erin!

MAChostage

Hi and welcome, Erin!

You need that 217... AND a pigment!
sneaky.gif

aeroerin

thanks to all!
greengrin.gif

for the pigments, i'm trying to decide between naked and vanilla, but when i went to my mac counter they didn't have vanilla at all (can't remember if they had naked). i was so surprised! silly north carolina.

and the 217 is sooo tempting!

aeroerin

ooh you all have me super-pumped about the 217. now i'm 70% sure i'm getting it tomorrow. :]

thanks for the warm welcome! <3

Stephy171

oooo welcome to the wonderful world of MAC lol i remeber when i just started i was just as excited!!

aeroerin

okay i broke down and got the 217, plus shroom and all that glitters e/s.
greengrin.gif
love the brush already!! thanks for the lovely welcome, all!

manthanoelle

My dear you have started your new found MACness off right.
All GOOD products to start off with.

Welcome to your new addiction.

aeroerin

haha thank you! :] I've been merely lusting for a long time now, even to the point where everything I considered buying was put in terms of "x mac eyeshadows" that I could buy instead. So I gave in, and I couldn't be happier! :] I can't wait for my Warming Trend e/s to come in the mail.

Latest posts