Poppin' That Bubbly

dxgirly

Got a new wig today by the lovely MissDemented. It's called "Poppin' That Bubbly" and it's champagne blonde. I really like it, and it's not too crazy, so I can actually wear it to work!
As for the makeup today, it was a bit of experimentation. I'm not really happy with how it turned out. I shouldn't have used Lumi for the highlight (it's really too blue) or Stella in the crease. I came out looking like I had sort of black eyes. But it was all done, so I rocked it anyways. :p
Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer in Color Adjust
MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 115
MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer in 315
MAC Two Virtues Minerlize Blush
MAC By Candlelight MSF
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Lips:
MAC Courting Lilac Lipstick
MAC Gone Romancin' Dazzleglass Creme
Brows:
Nada. Crazy brows today!
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Paperdoll Loose Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Hysteric Loose Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Stella Loose Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Lumi Loose Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero
Shiseido Macara Base
Dior Diorshow Blackout Waterproof Mascara
Makeup Forever Eyelashes - 112 Valerie
and please don't mind the creasing. My eyes were super watery today and I didn't notice until after I took the pics. boooooo.
ssad.gif
any feedback is appreciated, though if it's bad on this one,m I understand..... it's definitely not my favorite I've done​

JennsJewelz

LOVE the new wig, LOVE the CL & GR lippies, and LOVE the eye colours! You're so gorge
winks.gif
And don't worry... I ALWAYS have crazy brows! lol

blazeno.8

I wouldn't beat myself up about it if I were you. It looks nice and you're definitely improving.

Meisje

I love your style and I really like this look. The eyelashes are doll-like but in a really, really cool way.

cyanidewine

I think it looks great, and I love the wig! Started following your blog too =D it's the first blog I've officially followed using google followers

Brittni

The wig looks great. The eyelashes are flyyy. The make-up combination is really pretty. The only thing I would work on is it looks like your eyelash glue messed up the makeup and there is a big blob??