Porcelain beauties-semi precious- what are you hoping to haul

Edelmc

Hello my fellow porcelain beauties. What are you hoping to get from semi precious? After seeing karla sugars swatches I now am lusting after half the eye shadows! I love the look of the dark green and navy ones but I don't think I would use them. I also want to get 3 of the brushes and a couple of glosses- it's going to be tricky narrowing my list Any ideas on what ways you would wear the shadows?

Kawaiiamaiai

I'm lusting after the blushes, although I know I'll only end up getting Warmth of Coral. The rest will look scary on me. As far as the eyeshadows, I love them all but know I won't use any of them enough to warrant a purchase. I will however be getting a few of the glosses.

From the ME I have already, I ALWAYS use them wet. They are much bolder when I do.

sosdrielle

I'm going to skip all the MES and MSFs. The MSFS I wanted just look too glittery to me now, and while some of the shadows look stunning, I know I'll never really use them, as I never reach for the ten or so mineralise ones I have already. I'm a sucker for corals so def getting Warmth of Coral and I'll get Pressed Amber as I have nothing like it in my collection. And maybe the 128 brush! Hopefully everything will still be there Friday when I head into Brown Thomas.

sayah

I'm getting the Rose Quartz and Golden Gaze MSF. I think the MSF will give me a glowy Snow White-effect and the e/s is just beautiful!

LMD84

i have been loving warmth of coral blush. i thought it would be too orange for my nc20 skin but it's not at all. it is very pigmented though so i have to use a very light hand when applying!

sziem

I'm wanting three MES from this collection: Rare Find, Smoked Ruby and Dark Indulgence.

I want Dark Indulgence the most and I think I'm going to have to choose between the other two since I've only allocated myself money enough for two. (Spent far too much recently on MAC - they need to stop bringing out new collections until I've saved some money xD)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I ordered Rose Quartz, Warmth of Coral, Pressed Amber and Golden Gaze today. I might also get Pure Magnificence.