Porcelain beauties: What do you use for sculpting?

innocent

Hi!

We already have a topic about highlighters, but what about shadow/contouring products?

I would like to know what are you using for defining your cheek bones and what is your overall experience with similar products.

I use Art Deco's blush in shade 48.

My experience with such products is very small, because, being super pale and cool toned, I was always in difficulties with finding just right products that look natural on me.

Also, I like to experiment a lot with MAC and mineral pigments, but that's just for clubbing and photo sessions. Especially interesting is Bright Fuchsia for that.

gildedangel

I like using Medium Plus MSFN, So Ceylon MSF (was LE) and Lovejoy Mineralize blush, but it can be a little dark.

innocent

thnx, girls
smiles.gif

@frocher; I never used any bronzer, but aren't they all shimmery?
another problem for me with bronzers is that I'm very cool toned, but neutral, so I'm not sure that any bronzer would look ok on me.

I've been using 138 brush, so far so good
smiles.gif

innocent

Thanks Frocher, I will definitely check out for your suggestions!

I guess I just need more experimenting, and I'm so lazy about it when it comes to natural look
tong.gif

User38

sculpting powder MAC, Zen blush NARS, Almond blush BB, Kevin Aucoyn Sculpting powder (I always spell this wrong..lol), Strada Blush, MAC mineralize in medium, MAC EMote or Taupe blush, and one of my favourites Wedge ES MAC

sadly some like the KA are hugely expensive, and others are discontinued but can be found in pro stores.. good luck!

innocent

thnx, Greyness
smiles.gif

which one of these you favor the most and why?

and what's your skin shade?
smiles.gif