Porcelain Pink MSF and NW45

Sass

I can use this MSF as a highlighter and what else? I swatched it in the store and all I see is shimmer. I really like it though. I'm thinking it will give me a glow of some kind. I didn't actually try it on my face though and I know that my swatches don't work well on my hands. Anyway, I just want to know what it does for skin of color.

Thanks!

TISH1124

I hear great things about it...But it did nothing for me....but show shimmer I am NC45 ....Smooth Merge gave me more color...All I could use it for is a highlighter personally

LisaOrestea

I tend to use it as a highlighter.
But if I use it all over my cheeks, then put a little bit of MAC's 'Gentle' blush over the top, it makes the blush kinda sheeny.

I like it
smiles.gif

Nepenthe

I think it's quite pretty, but I feel like it's usage would be pretty narrow because it's so light. I've heard this from people with dark and light skin tones as well. It's a pink shimmer, and mostly shimmer at that. Aside from the usual face highlights, you could use it as an eyeshadow (try wet for more colour payoff?), or on the center of the lips for some added dimension.

Can't think of much else though..