Port Red

macmistress

why dont u just stick with port red? :O
tong.gif

I just got mine today and im in love. the first red that doesnt look cheap and nasty on my lips
smiles.gif

CaseyKezerian

It's sold out and I didn't get a chance to get one. I know most reds do not look good on me but I loved Port Red.

glam8babe

i just bought port red today too macmistress lol

hmmm well queens sin is meant to be similar (abit darker) but that was LE during xmas time

new york apple is meant to be a good dupe of queens sin so im assuming its similar to port red too
smiles.gif
and its perm!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i just bought port red today too macmistress lol

hmmm well queens sin is meant to be similar (abit darker) but that was LE during xmas time

new york apple is meant to be a good dupe of queens sin so im assuming its similar to port red too
smiles.gif
and its perm!

New York Apple is nothing like Port Red so dont even go there if you are looking for a dupe - it isnt. NYA is quite plummy/berry toned compared to Port Red which is a bright yellow red.

NYA is much closer to Queens Sin though so if you were looking for a QS dupe then NYA would be it.

Cant help with Port Red dupe though
ssad.gif
It sold out very quickly on the US site but you might be able to get a CP from AU or the UK where its still available if you were happy to pay our prices??

Sanayhs

Port Red is still available on the Canadian site, too, which is definitely cheaper than AU or UK prices. You could likely get someone somewhere within the US to CP for you, though.
smiles.gif

lilhenna

You can always buy one from EbaY. It's cheaper than buying overseas. Seriously, don't miss port red; it's stunning.

aziajs

Did you try calling around to other counters in CA? I know someone still has to have it. You can track it down if you don't mind paying for shipping.

jpohrer

It is REALLY close to Estee Lauder Maraschino lipstick. It was included in the EL Holiday 2007 blockbuster. You could probably swap for it, or buy it cheap!

lethaldesign

They still had it at my counter in So Cal last week. Definitely call around to the counters/stores around you; it will be available somewhere.

alexthepink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking Refuge
MAC Red is perm and just a slight bit different on my testings, but could work. ??? Any other thoughts on this?

I think MAC red is pretty different, it's more of a bluey red and doesn't suit me at all (I am pale but quite warm toned). Port Red looks hot! The first red lipstick I've found that looks right on me...