possible idea on the Belle Azure pots....

MizMac

If I'm understanding right, those little pots might have a sheer shimmery version of a pigment. It was pretty crazy today because of the trend show, but if my trainer understood me right, that's what she said they where. I'll ge all the info on Tuesday!! So we might have something to get pretty excited about!!!

user2

I think its again something like shimmersouffles but with a cooling function for the summer....

jeannette

Aww! I was hoping they were pigments...
ssad.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
If I'm understanding right, those little pots might have a sheer shimmery version of a pigment. It was pretty crazy today because of the trend show, but if my trainer understood me right, that's what she said they where. I'll ge all the info on Tuesday!! So we might have something to get pretty excited about!!!

Sounds like they may be similar to MUFE's loose e/s powders. They're quite a bit more sheer than MAC pigments.

PrettyKitty

Wait, girls!!!!

She talk about Belle Azure, not D'bohemia. The pigments are in the D'Bohemia collection.

belleazure2.JPG

She talk about those pots!!

Belladonnastrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinlovely
Are those eyeshadows in limited packaging? The pots look kinda brown?

I think they are...which means yet another set of doubles to buy! I'm one of the few people who LOVED the tacky Tantress packaging
greengrin.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonnastrap
Quote:

I think they are...which means yet another set of doubles to buy! I'm one of the few people who LOVED the tacky Tantress packaging
greengrin.gif

hehe...yeah, Belle Azure is packaged in LE bronze packaging.

I also liked the tacky Tantress packaging!
oh.gif
ops:

MizMac

I'm going to have to second my dear friend!! I LOVE all the uber trailer metalic packaging!! I'm so excited to get more of them!!

midnightlouise

lol! Let's see a show of hands if you love the tacky Vegas-like packaging *raises hand*
greengrin.gif
It's nice for a change, and I de-pot everything anyway...

bballgirl612

Quote:
Quote:

greengrin.gif

I never got anything from tantress but I loved the packaging!! I love when they do LE stuff in colored packaging!!!

AlliSwan

I agree with PrettyKitty, I was really excited for the Diana collection bc of the pink packaging on the shimmerpowders, but then I realized it was just a pink version of the fake chrome looking stuff they used for Tantress. Tantress was released in my B.D. (before depotting) days, and it really was a big turnoff for me!

Shine

Quote:
YAY other people besides me like the Tantress packaging! I'm so happy
greengrin.gif

I like that packaging too! I regret that I didn't get anything from that collection though, especially the eye shadows.
cry.gif

FemmeNoir

Count me in as another Tantress packaging lover! I haven't depotted the shadows, and I don't plan to. I love the tacky gold! I just wish I got the green e/s, as I got all the rest.