Possible Parrot dupe?

ms.marymac

If you have access to Blue Peep Fluidliner, Freshwater E/S, and Sea Me Shade Stick...they can be combined to create a shade that is very close to Parrot.

Might want to test it out on your hand, first.

1. Blend Blue Peep as you would if you were using it as a sheer base.

2. Add a dab of Fresh H20, blend well.

3. Finish with Sea Me, also blending well.

You might have to play with the amounts, but I tried this and it was VERY close. It's a pain in the ass but for those desparate for Parrot, it might tide you over.

Sanne

thanks for you input!!!

my MUA from mac told me that he liked to put steamy on top of sea me shadestick and that would give the exact same color as parrot. I don't fully agree with him, it's slightly different..

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
thanks for you input!!!

my MUA from mac told me that he liked to put steamy on top of sea me shadestick and that would give the exact same color as parrot. I don't fully agree with him, it's slightly different..

I would think steamy is not blue enough to match up to parrot. when I think of parrot I would think it's more of like a freshwater with gold in it. maybe a tad more green than freshwater...but very bright. I donno...I have parrot..but no other blue compares to it!
greengrin.gif

Sanne

I have a pigment-look-a-like from blackup, and that color matches parrot! also the turqoise starpowder from makeupforever is really close. and 'Le club de createurs de beaute' also has a parrot look-a-like

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I have a pigment-look-a-like from blackup, and that color matches parrot! also the turqoise starpowder from makeupforever is really close. and 'Le club de createurs de beaute' also has a parrot look-a-like

Now I have to make a trip to makeup forever! This is such a bad place for a spendaholic like me. Or maybe mac will reintroduce parrot again, and I will be smart enough to pick it up this time.

banana

I will have to check out makeupforever and cargo too! What about Nars South Pacific duo? Has anyone compared this to parrot?

thegirlgotsoul

I have Parrot, but not much of it left, so I, like most everyone else, am crossing my fingers that they repromote Parrot.

Shawna

Does anyone know how close parrot and the Lise Watier loose e/s folie d'eau are? I don't have access to parrot and was wondering if anyone had compared them. It is a really turquoise colour and very pretty. It might be pretty close.

magenta

i have the turqoiuse makeup forever star powder, and i love it. from pcs i've seen of parrot it's pretty close, as is the turquoise e/s from them...i don't remember the number right now, but i wore it today and it's gorgeous

Latest posts