Possibly fake 225?

Stormy

This is the first MAC brush I've ever bought, from someone on LJ. The lettering looked bigger than other brush pics I've seen, and I'm wondering if it's fake? Sorry for the yukky pics, but any help is appreciated!

1001808.JPG

1001807.JPG

redambition

The photos are really too blurry to make out any detail on the lettering - sorry
ssad.gif

are you able to maybe try taking another couple of photos?

Stormy

I know, my camera is craptastic. Here's the picture from the LJ user I bought it from. It's the 4th item down. The lettering just looks much bigger than the brushes I see elsewhere. I know it's kind of hard to see on here as well, but you can definitely make out that the MAC lettering is big. Hope this helps, I'll try to get a better pic with my camera tomorrow.

1001987.JPG

Stormy

That one looks totally different from mine. Shoot...I hope this girl will give me my money back.

Ambonee

Just because the lettering is different, doesn't mean it's fake. I have really old brushes and the lettering is huge in comparison to my newer brushes.

If you look at my collection post (the link is in my signature) scroll down to the brush pics. I have a 129 (first pic) and a 224 (second pic) where the lettering is huge. I bought these years and years ago so I know they are authentic.

Just be sure it's fake before you accuse the seller of selling a fake
smiles.gif

Stormy

Ah, I did see your 224 has the same lettering as my 225...ok, I feel better. It just must be an older brush.