Post Crying Makeup Fixes?

OnaFyre

It's been kind of a tough week, which has prompted me to ask if folks have any tips for quick repair of (eye) makeup that has been slightly ruined or a little bit messed up after crying. In particular, the inner "V", tear duct area of the eye. The real problem that I'm having is that I use UDPP (sometimes paint) and I can't exactly reapply UDPP to only that little part of the eye without messing the whole thing up and having to start over in a short ammount of time. If I just put on more eyeshadow, then it looks uneven and I get some of the worst creasing ever. Any ideas? Ideas for covering tear streaked cheeks are also helpful.

labwom

Aww I don't have any advice but I'm sorry you're having a tough week. I am too! Hope things get better!
heart2.gif

IcePrincess2250

Don't reapply UDPP cuz that'll "erase" the eyeshadow....what I do instead is just take some of the eyeshadow and "press" it onto the part with either your fingertip or a small brush. Then blend, **carefully**

That usually works....

Cheeks are hard, because you get a "line" down them, so I usually just end up rubbing off my blush/whatever, buffing whats left in, and reapplying....

Good luck honey, I hope your week gets better!!

ebonyannette

hmm the tears on the cheeks are kinda hard I would go over the area with a make up sponge (not a puff) and try to blend the line out with some pressed powder and take it all the way out maybe even covering up the blush a lil or toning it down so its not so noticable.

As far as the eyes go, Im bad with that too!

Latest posts