post secret?

ductapemyheartt

does anyone else read post secret every sunday?
or actually send in secrets?

if you do not know what it is, type postsecret into google and click the first link that comes up.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

my friend just bought a post secret book.

I read thru the whole thing,. I haven't been on the site in a while though.

jomar_makeup

The other forum I visit alot is the Purse Forum and they actually started their own post secret. People anonymously email secrets to one of the forum members and she posts them in the thread leaving out any personal information.

Forum members comment on the secret unless the original secret writer states they don't want any feedback. Some forum members just use it as a release and opportunity to tell someone without really incrimnating themselves.

nunu

i love going there every sunday. i have two of his books
smiles.gif

cocolette

I read it every sunday (thats when they are put up) and i think it is fantastic, i bought the books and they all make me cry, they mean so much to me.
I've never sent one in, but I'd love it one day
greengrin.gif

amoona

Read it every single Sunday! I haven't bought any of the books yet because I always forget to buy it when I go to the bookstore haha. I always think about what my secret would be but honestly I don't have a big secret.

SuSana

I love that site! And I always tell people to read it too. I have 2 of the books and I read each of them in less than half an hour, and when I was done I was sad because I wanted to read more.

I like the funny secrets more than the sad ones because I always want to help the people that have been hurt.

xiahe

I love postsecret! I only have the first book, tho...but I loooove their website. They update it every sunday =]

MxAxC-_ATTACK

some of the things in the books arent secrets at all. I like the REAL secrets.

I like the funny ones more than the "emo" ones.

nunu

some of the secrets make me cry..but i still love this site and check it out every sunday. I can read the site and the books over and over again
smiles.gif

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar_makeup
The other forum I visit alot is the Purse Forum and they actually started their own post secret. People anonymously email secrets to one of the forum members and she posts them in the thread leaving out any personal information.

Forum members comment on the secret unless the original secret writer states they don't want any feedback. Some forum members just use it as a release and opportunity to tell someone without really incrimnating themselves.

we should totally start makeup secrets!

silentkite

I love Post Secret. Every Sunday I keep checking to see if it has been updated. For a while it bugged me how many weren't really 'secrets' but I don't really notice as much anymore. Sometimes I just wish I could reach out to the person behind the postcard and tell them I've felt the same way, and someone does care.

aziajs

Wow. Some of the postcards are so moving. In the video section of the postsecretcommunity.com site two took my breath away.

1. There was a post card from a man. On one side it said, "I know she's not mine." On the other side you see a picture of an ultrasound and it says, "but I love her anyways."

2. There is a picture of the twin towers burning and it says, "Everyone who knew me before 9/11 believes I'm dead.

Wow.

Nadeshda

I also check it every Sunday. There are some secrets that really touch you, that make me blankly stare at my screen thinking about them when I pass them by.

newagetomatoz

I love PostSecret!! I've been reading it for over a year, ever since one of my best friends told me about it! Sometimes, I even save the really moving ones because I feel like there is someone out there with the same secret that I have and when I'm feeling bad, I look at them and realize that I'm not alone. And every now and then, I make my own to send it, and I feel a little better each time I do so!

My friend has all the books, and everytime she gets a new one, we all sit around and just read it for like two hours! But it is such a great bonding experience.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I love PostSecret!! I've been reading it for over a year, ever since one of my best friends told me about it! Sometimes, I even save the really moving ones because I feel like there is someone out there with the same secret that I have and when I'm feeling bad, I look at them and realize that I'm not alone. And every now and then, I make my own to send it, and I feel a little better each time I do so!

My friend has all the books, and everytime she gets a new one, we all sit around and just read it for like two hours! But it is such a great bonding experience.

So do you make them and just hide them away or do you actually send them?

Latest posts