Post your piercings!

Nails

Couldn't see this thread but we have a tatts thread and I know people have piercings here so time to show them off.

This is a pretty terrible OP coz my only major body piercings are my nipples! So I can't post them...but show off yours and tell us about ones you want!

CantAffordMAC

belly.jpg

candlesxvi

nose! getting pierced, i love this picture hahaha
n892520122_917702_5888.jpg

nose and monroe!
n892520122_3129983_3635.jpg

i'm in the middle of a bad breakup, so i think i'll be getting my totters pierced once it's over. he never let me get them =P

Calhoune

The other thread was called ink and steel, so yes it was for posting piercings too
smiles.gif

p1080082wu3.jpg

p1080065gs8.jpg

picture161ns4.jpg

I have:
Ears
5x lobe
1x helix
2x inner conch

Face
1x labret
1x nostril
1x tounge

Body
2x nipples (sorry can't show!)
1x navel (don't have a good picture)

I had:
+ 1 nostril
1x smiley
1x anti tragus
1x tragus
1x industrial

Traversant

I have two in each ear, and a nose stud (I've changed to a smaller one since this photo). Used to have my navel pierced also but I let it close up.

8afmgya.png

000bd5tc

I love seeing all you guys' piercings!! Makes me wish I had big enough balls to get more, but alas, after my nose I vowed to never get another because it hurt so %^$%&%# much!!

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growing Wings
My first microdermal. This pic was taken when it was just 3 days old.

WOW! That isn't swollen AT ALL!!

I'm really interested in getting a microdermal. Could I PM you about yours (pain level, healing time, care, etc)?

revoltofagirl

umyyyeah.jpg

ilikewearinghisglasses.jpg

*wearing my fiance's glasses. hehe.

I have my center lip/labret whatever
smiles.gif
pierced. I like wearing a curved barbell, then it looks like I have a vertical labret!
smiles.gif

benzito_714

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Im curious to see how a belly button piercing looks after you give birth.. Does it get stretched out... ouch...

nah, for me it went right back to shape and i had my ring out for over six months. i'm gonna try and get a pic up before the day is over but if not i have the belly piercing and a nose piercing.
for all those that have a nose piercing did you have the single teardrop fall or were you a trooper?
th_LMAO.gif
i swear when that needle went in and that teardrop came down it was the hottest tear that has ever come from my eye.

Latest posts