Postcards

SUMM3RxBABii

Is anyone else not able to get postcards from MAC anymore? I'm talking about collections. They used to mail me postcards and the last postcard I got from a collection was Viva Glam (the one with Fergie in purple). Like, I think I see people with postcards from the Stylewarrior collection and everytime I ask the SAs, they don't have any because they're really focused on their recycling.

And plus, they don't really ask me about my info. when I buy stuff anymore
ssad.gif

Is it just me or anyone else feel the same? Are they really getting to their recycling program?

MatryoshkaDoll

MAC Postcards

Hello, I'm new here
th_wiggle2.gif

I had a question about MAC postcards. I started collecting MAC in 2006, and when I ordered online, they usually included a postcard (about 75% of the time). And for the past year or so...nothing. Have they stopped giving out postcards as a general rule?

Thanks!

erine1881

Re: MAC Postcards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatryoshkaDoll
Hello, I'm new here
th_wiggle2.gif

I had a question about MAC postcards. I started collecting MAC in 2006, and when I ordered online, they usually included a postcard (about 75% of the time). And for the past year or so...nothing. Have they stopped giving out postcards as a general rule?

Thanks!

please do a search before posting repeat threads as there are already threads about this topic.

yes, MAC has stopped producing postcards for collections. we don't know why this has happened.

MatryoshkaDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
please do a search before posting repeat threads as there are already threads about this topic.

yes, MAC has stopped producing postcards for collections. we don't know why this has happened.

As I stated, I was new, that's not a very welcoming message. But I will proceed as you suggested.

erine1881

Quote:
As I stated, I was new, that's not a very welcoming message. But I will proceed as you suggested.

wow, ok.

Bonitinha

Quote:

I know how you feel -- sometimes I will try the search engine and it doesn't help with what topic I am looking for
smiles.gif
Don't worry -- and I hope you feel welcome and enjoy Specktra!!
I used to get postcards for every collection also. I seem to only get them randomly now. I did ask an artist at MAC about it and she said she thought it had something to do with the economy -- just not having the money for advertising. Not sure if that is accurate -- but I do miss getting the postcards also!