Pout brushes- anyone tried them???

*Dani*

I've had my eye on those cute pink Pout brushes for years but I only have the retractable lip brush, which I really liked- until I lost it. Oops...
ssad.gif

Anyway, I wondered if any of you had tried them, and what you thought. There doesn't seem to be such a great variety of styles as other brands, and they seem fairly overpriced, but how is their quality? Would I be better off sticking to Mac brushes? :confused:

KeshieShimmer

I got the Pout dupe of the MAC 187. I love it, I've had it for about a month now and it gives me that airbrush look and for only $28 dollars! yay go me!

MisaMayah

I think Pout brushes are just as great as MAC. I had a brand new mini set but had to sell it cos I needed money and now regret it! The foundation brush is great. but my fave is their small angled brush..perfect for applying fluidline and easier to use than MACs cos I feel the bristles are shorter and denser.
In a couple of years i'll be replacing my brushes with Pout ones.

BloodMittens

I have the blush brush, two eyeshadow brushes, blender, angled, concealer and airbrush. I love the blush brush, the blender and the angled brush. The angled brush is AWESOME for applying fluidline like someone else said, it's very easy to control and it's also great for fluidline on people you're doing makeup for. Like I said, great control, you won't have to worry about jabbing anyone's eyeball out with this brush
greengrin.gif

powderpaint

i have the eye crease brush and the small eyeshadow brush. i love the small eyeshadow brush it feels soft on the skin and it helps you pack on color on the lids without scattering color allover.