Powder Brushes...

Onederland

So im in the market for a powder brush.

I really want the MAC 136, as well as a Kabuki/Travel.

Thing is, should I just buy a Kabuki, and use that for Travel AND regular?

Or do you guys think I need a regular brush for first application, and/or a kabuki for travel?

Im looking into the MAC 136, 150, and the Chanel and Bobbi Brown Kabukis.

Give me your input!

mspixieears

Don't kabukis supposedly deposit a lot of powder onto the face? Of course, if that is what you want, then you should get one.

I too am looking for a powder brush; I'm going to get the Urban Decay one, because it's made of taklon which is synthetic and friendly to furry animals, but also because it supposedly deposits powder lightly onto the face, which is what I'm personally wanting.

Is there any particular reason you're wanting a kabuki for travel? If you have money to splurge, perhaps you should get 2 (reg/kabuki) but if not, I'd personally just get one and use that all the time, even for travel. But I have trouble saving for brushes, like the miraculous 187...
greengrin.gif

Jillith

I wear pressed powder fdn daily and use a kabuki to apply. Cat cosmetics makes a great kabuki, so do BB and japonesque. I use a regular powder brush only with loose powder to set liquid fdn, which is rare for me. I find that kabukis deposit too much loose powder. Even though I'd rarely use it, I really want K Aucoin's big round powder brush. I love the red handle and it looks so fluffy and pretty and soft. I'm such a sucker!

Onederland

Well i really just need a travel brush. Kabuki's are small and round, which makes it great. I'd be useing this with my GA pressed powder, since the puff it came with sucks ass.

Which is more of a blot powder.

Juneplum

lol! i know.. i HATE the puffs that come with powders! bleh! well lemme know which one u decide on! sounds like u r leaning towards the kabuki!! it definitely makes more sense if it's for a travel brush =)

Latest posts