Powder Foundation Recs needed

Sparklevixen81

Hi... i graduate on Friday and I am going to sephora tomorrow.

Can someone rec me powder foundations from drugstores and dept stores?

I have no idea what I am doing but I think powder would be the best because mineral breaks me out and I have combo skin that shines more. thanks!

TDoll

You'll probably get this a lot on here I'm guessing...but my absolute favorite is MAC Studio Fix. Doesn't cause breakouts, keeps shine away, looks natural. Its awesome. Swear it's not just because it's by MAC, but it's just good stuff. I've yet to try another powder foundation (and I've tried just about all of them) that is as perfect!

foxyqt

i personally use msf natural as powder-foundation =) it has perfect medium coverage and gives that 'flawless' look!

/edit
sorry i just read that minerals break you out *feels silly* since you're going to sephora i suggest looking at makeup forever's Duo Mat Powder Foundation!

Kuuipo

My first is NARS...absolutely natural finish, no sparkles or shine and mineral sunscreen in an impossible to shatter gnarly refillable case, second is MUFE, third is Shiseido. None of these will clog pores or look like you are dried up.

Kiseki

Second vote for NARS powder foundation or Make Up For Ever.

And if you are acne-prone, the probability is that MAC Studio Fix will break you out, just a warning.

Sparklevixen81

thanks guys...I acutally got Chanel's double perfection or whatever it is called. The lady put in on really heavy in store so I am trying to remedy that at home before the big day!