Powder help

Cara

I need (want?) a powder compact. I would like this to be able to swoop over my forehead, nose, and use for just keeping shine in check throughout the day - no other massive requirements for this powder....

I have been using powder foundation to date but i think this is too heavy. When i was younger i used to use a drugstore translucent powder - rimmel shine control. Is there a MAC alternative for this - or NARS, can anybody recommend a nice general powder? Im not massively keen on loose powder either so anything pressed would be great!

Thanks

x

Cara

What about Mac Blot Powder... could this be what im after? Its not translucent though.... would that matter with this powder?

alle685

Hey,
I use MAC Blot powder to touch up my face during the day to keep the shin and oil down and it works great. It doesn't have any colour transfer so it won't mess up your existing make up.

User38

MAC Blot is a good product, especially for oilier skins imo.

I personally prefer the UD demattifier if and when I need it.. but other than that, I use CD compact powder.

I use Caron, LaPrairie, LaMer or Chanel powders to seal my mu after application and have found that it cuts down on any oiliness.. then too, I am ancient.
thud.gif