Powder help!!

neeshie

I usually use loose blot powder or mineralize skinfinish natural in medium dark, or if I'm tan I wear dark.
However, right now I seem to be in between them and they both look really bad unless i put them both on and blend.
Is there a powder - of any brand - preferably high end available in the UK - that is kind of invisible - so that i don't have to choose between the two.

neeshie

I checked out the Christian Dior ones...however I would have exactly the same problem as I do with my current ones as there is color in it.

What I'm looking for - if it even exists - is one that is totally transparent so I don't need to worry about colour matching.

Any ideas?

neeshie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Invisible Blot powder.

I don't see invisible blot powder on the MAC website...nor is it on the mac pro website.

What brand is it?

Kuuipo

Laura Mercier's is invisible. No color. Her idea was that the makeup has the color,powder should be transparent. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is transparent. It is primarilycornstarch. Lastly,you can use cornstarch. Its not glamorous,but its cheap,pure,clean,oil absorbant,transparent and effective.