Practically Free MAC Haul $15.62 for 7 Items

Tat2dbeauty07

Ok so I took a trip to my nearest free standing store which is over an hour away I took in 36 empties and got 6 free products from the B2M program and only paid for my Nocturnelle eyeshadow.

Heres what I got
Nocturnelle E/S
Phloof! E/S
Blackfire Glimmer Glass
Bubbles L/S
Metal Maven L/S
Resort Life Lipgelee
Devil May Care MES

etwo4o.jpg

34oeb00.jpg

Junkie

Holy! You can still get Blackfire? Thats amazing! I desperately need a back up....I use it regularly on its own.

Great Haul! I need to B2M too
smiles.gif

obscuria

Awesome haul!

I always feel like a crazy person when I bring in a bag full of mac stuff. Haha.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Holy! You scan still get Blackfire? Thats amazing! I desperately need a back up....I use it regularly on its own.

Great Haul! I need to B2M too
smiles.gif

Some mac stores have them I didnt expect to come across it but they had it go to www.maccosmetics.com and do an ohio search westlake is the one that had them heres the phone number thats on my receipt if you want to see if they can ship one to you

(440)250-0216

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD
Wait, I didn't know you could get eyeshadows from b2m, I thought it was just lipsticks?

If you got to a counter its free lipstick only a free standing store its free lipstick, eyeshaodw, or gloss up to a 21.00 value excluding certain products like special packaging I was told, I couldnt get the shadow from mac in lily land
ssad.gif
and no viva glam.

MissAlexisDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
If you got to a counter its free lipstick only a free standing store its free lipstick, eyeshaodw, or gloss up to a 21.00 value excluding certain products like special packaging I was told, I couldnt get the shadow from mac in lily land
ssad.gif
and no viva glam.

Aw snap! I wish I had known that before, lol. I have a crapton of empties but didn't want any more lipsticks. Thanks!

fintia

wow! I did not know I could get other kinds of glosses for free.. I thought it was only lipgasses.. so I can get an eyeshadow up to 21$ for free.. is that what you meant? great haul!

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
wow! I did not know I could get other kinds of glosses for free.. I thought it was only lipgasses.. so I can get an eyeshadow up to 21$ for free.. is that what you meant? great haul!

Eyeshadow up to 21.00 no quads, or special packaging I was told and they wouldnt let me get MAC in lily land shadow for what reason I dont know but basically any of the MES or potted eyeshadows you can get I read on here you can't get the MES Duo's but I got love connection from B2M before

you dont have to get just lipglass the cremesheens, dazzleglasses, plush glasses count to. When in doubt just ask a MA.

DollyGirl92

I love the colours running through this haul, its all like frosty purple/silver/black. looks beautiful.
see I'm saving my containers for B2M, I was guna go when I have 6, but I think I might save up, and go have some major fun like you did!

Tat2dbeauty07

I havent used any of it yet lol. You would think Im crazy I have tons of brand new unused mac in my vanity maybe Im just weird.... and I went to the CCO and bouht some more goodies today....

soveryfabulous

Gotta love the B2M program! I had 3 sets of empties for my Spring Colour Forecast haul. It lessened the blow to my wallet a bit.

Great haul!

Latest posts