Prada Candy L'eau Lipstick... please help find colour!

crystalic_oxyge

I was searching everywhere but I cant seem to find the damn lipstick name/colour anywhere that was used in the prada candy l'eau commercial (with lea seydoux). I cant even find the name of the makeup artist! :((
please help I am so in love with this lipstick colour! ... does anyone know the specific colour or one that looks EXACLTLY like the one shes wearing? :(

Any help appreciated :)

kerry-jane88

I was searching everywhere but I cant seem to find the damn lipstick name/colour anywhere that was used in the prada candy l'eau commercial (with lea seydoux). I cant even find the name of the makeup artist! :((
please help I am so in love with this lipstick colour! ... does anyone know the specific colour or one that looks EXACLTLY like the one shes wearing? :(

Any help appreciated :)

it is gorgeous.
i think mac mehr looks kind of similar? a blue toned pink?

lippieluv2013

Found a link that identifies the makeup artist http://blog.jedroot.com/jri/2013/03/sarai-fiszel-for-prada-candy-leau-fragrance-short-film-march-2013.html Hope it helps!

crystalic_oxyge

it is gorgeous.
i think mac mehr looks kind of similar? a blue toned pink?
nah... I think mehr is too pink toned.
from mac maybe modesty? velvet teddy? spirit? twig?.... I dunno... although the finish lookes definately matte.

I wish prada had a makeup line.... ^^ then it wouldnt be so hard cause they definately would have used their own line to advertise their own perfume... ^^