Pre Airbrushed Gwen.

Teal

no ways she looks oldd..i cannot lie and say she looks great..he skin seems really tired.

slvrlips

lol
she looks soo tired and ready for that shot to be over
I would love to see the after picture

lightnlovly

okay...lol...I'm scared now!!
lmao.gif

lipshock

I love Gwen, but man, she looks really haggard there. Not to mention, a little bloodshot. Poor thing.

How old is this picture? Does anyone have the after? I am dying to see it.

hyperRealGurl

This just goes to show that nothing is what it really seems in hollywood... i cant say she look horrible... i can see where she has blemishes and stuff but really she is human like u and i and nothing is perfect.
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I agree with Christine. People always see the retouched/perfect photos of famous women, and then when they see them without makeup or before the digital magic, they're stunned and shocked. Honestly, I see women that look like that everyday in my line of work, and I wouldn't think twice to look again and go OMG! But since this is a woman we're used to seeing in a "perfected" manner on a day to day basis, something like this is shocking.

It's sad how skewed the reality of beauty is in the entertainment business.

thestarsfall

She looks a little haggard and a little sunken....but she's alright....its just completely different than the airbrushed version....(someone should post it if they find it...so we can compare)

Simply Elegant

I think someone also played around with photoshop to make the before worse. No, she doesn't look that terrible, but it doesn't compare to others that aren't so photoshopped.

SARAHluvsMAC

i agree with jjones...
because if its not the case i need to be hired as her full time makeup artist because i can make anyone look better than that with a little foundation and concealer fit for camera lights
hey gwen, call me!

Bernadette

Yikes, I think it's totally been photoshopped. In behind the scenes videos she doens't look nearly that bad and you would see images in the press of her looking more like this if it were real. I watched one of the behind the scenes videos on her myspace and although up-close you could see more sagging under the eyes than you usually can, she didn't look anything like this picture.
I think it's bogus.

Shimmer

I don't think it's photoshopped too much to make her look bad.

then again, who knows anymore?

Latest posts