Pre-made or preconstructed kits?

bad girl glam

User38

there are several companies for pre-made kits or pallettes.. Ben Nye, Graftobian, Cinema Secrets-- everybody really makes or can make a pallette. The type of products and colors are up to you.

naijapretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad girl glam
Hi everyone! i am starting out as a makeup artist and i wanted to know are there any companies besides MAC that have pre-made kits? i really like this one from Camera Ready Cosmetics, but is there anything else out there?

Product Details - Details about Products and tools for the professional makeup artist for print, tv, film, catalogues, bridal and more - with quality products Cinema Secrets, Collyre Bleu, Adesign Brushes, Face Atelier, Graftobian, Illuminare, Japone

hi, yes they are, depends on what you want, I know Eve Pearl has a kit As to the CRC kit, we've answered this question in more detail in another thread below.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f194/m...ictures-44846/
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f194/b...stions-139361/

pretty~nyxie

I know that Nyx cosmetics has two starter kits. i think the bigger one goes for $600 and and the smaller goes for $300 or $400. They come with a decent amount of stuff for the price. I'm tempted to buy the $600 one myself
smiles.gif

NYX Cosmetics: Simple Life, Simple Cosmetics

ShugAvery2001

I bought the camera ready kit fyi... very handy.. IF you have a student card though (like if you're in beauty or makeup school), you can also get student pro cards from other commercial lines like MAC.. they have a student kit but you have to have a student pro card to get it.

I kinda love the camera ready kit though.. it has just about everything you need

bad girl glam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty~nyxie
I know that Nyx cosmetics has two starter kits. i think the bigger one goes for $600 and and the smaller goes for $300 or $400. They come with a decent amount of stuff for the price. I'm tempted to buy the $600 one myself
smiles.gif

NYX Cosmetics: Simple Life, Simple Cosmetics

i decided that is the one i am going to get and i am going to buy a few things from CameraReady too.